The International Relations Office and the Office of Science, Research and Doctoral Studies of the Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences are launching a call for financial support of research stays abroad (internships).
Who can apply?
Bachelor, Master students who are conducting research for their theses in cooperation with foreign universities.
Ph.D. candidates who want to spend an internship at an excellent institution in the Czech Republic or abroad and/or who are conducting the research for their theses in cooperation with foreign universities.
The scholarship will partially support the travel expenses connected with the research. Summer school mobilities and conferences may also be supported, but with lower priority.
Regarding to the current situation, the priority is given to those, who have already completed mobility or Ph.D. students planning an internship in the Czech Republic! If you plan to leave, please provide expected costs (it’s not necessary to submit an air-ticket, in case you haven’t got it yet). These mobilities would be approved according to the current situation in the given period. Only applications for mobilities carried out from 1.1.2020 till 31.5.2021 are eligible.
The application must contain the following data:
- Name and contact details of the applicant
- Name of the Bachelor / Master / Ph.D. thesis
- Name of the thesis supervisor
- Name of university/institution:
- o BSc and MSc students: foreign university, where the student wants to conduct research and/or cooperate with
- o Ph.D. students: Czech or foreign university/institution where the Ph.D. candidate wants to conduct research and/or cooperate with
- Schedule of the project, summary, the main hypothesis and the goal of the project, methodology, implementation of results
Please, use the right Request Form on the website of the FTA (passed mobility X future mobility) and attach the air-ticket (in case you already have it).
Submit your request to the International Relations Office in *doc/*docx format to e-mail email@example.com and in cc to your supervisor – the supervisor consequently sends his/her recommendation to the request (the written confirmation on the printed form is hereby replaced).
The deadline for applications is 26th November 2020, 23:59. Applications submitted after this deadline cannot be accepted. There is no legal claim on a decision regarding the award of the scholarship.
Students who did apply in the first call and WERE selected, don’t have to apply again.
The student has to until 10 days after his/her arrival brings to the home institution:
- Final report (Form available on-line at the FTA webpages)
- Confirmation of stay from the host university (official paper of the institution, stamp, signature)
- Boarding passes from all flights / Seat reservation, Air ticket/Bus ticket
- 3 colour photos from his/her studies at the partner institution with authorization
- Permission to use the photos for promotion of the Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences (Form available on-line at the FTA webpages)