This year, our group participated in Tropentag 2021, which had an interesting theme of “Towards shifting paradigms in agriculture for a healthy and sustainable future.” Five posters were presented by our group members:
- - Bernard Kwamena Cobbina Essel on “Financial Analysis of Small Scale Artisanal Chocolate Processing in Ghana.”
- - Bulus Barnabas on “Examining the Impact of Linking School Feeding Program on Smallholder Farmer Income and Household Food Security Status.”
- - Mustapha Yakubu Madaki on “Relationship Between farmers' Climate Risk Vulnerability and Food Security Status.”
- - Niga Abdalla on “Factors Affecting Food Security in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.”
- - Phuong Anh Nguyen on “Credit Access and its Impacts on Small Coffee Farmers in Climate Change Adaptation in Vietnam.”, who was awarded the best poster prize!
Congratulations to all! And we are looking forward to the Tropentag 2022 here in Prague!