Radom Academy of Economics and the Co-organizers invite you to participate in the International Scientific Conference on LIFE IN VIRTUAL REALITY - ECONOMIC, PEDAGOGICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL AND LEGAL ASPECTS.
The event will be held on 8-9 April 2022 in Radom Academy of Economics at Traugutta 61a.
The conference is under the Honorary Patronage of the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship. The aim of the conference are:
- Organization of a forum for the exchange of views as well as scientific and application experiences regarding the functioning of virtual reality.
- Discussion on the economic, pedagogical, psychological and legal aspects of the functioning of virtual reality.
- Providing the debate with an international character to enable the presentation of the achievements of specialists in the field of economics, computer science, pedagogy, psychology and law, who deal with the functioning of virtual reality.
According to the title of the conference, we propose the following thematic areas:
- Legal and administrative dimension of the functioning of the virtual world.
- Cybercrime and cyberterrorism.
- Cyber disorders - prevention, intervention, therapy.
- Upbringing in the cyber world - problems and challenges.
- Virtual world pedagogy - opportunities and threats.
- Creating virtual reality.Biometric techniques in forensics.
- Organization management virtualization.
The condition for participation in the conference is to fill in the Application Form by December 15, 2021.
15/12/2021 - sending applications and abstracts of the paper (max. 1000 characters)
20/12/2021 - the organizer sends to the conference participants confirmation of acceptance of the application, editorial requirements, data for transfer, publication fee
15/01/2022 - payment of the conference fee and sending the texts for publication
01/03/2022 - sending information about the conference schedule by the organizer.
The publication of the text depends on obtaining positive opinions from reviewers.
The publication will be published at the Radom Academy of Economics Publishing House, which is on the list of publishers publishing peer-reviewed scientific monographs (List of publishing houses publishing peer-reviewed scientific monographs Level I, 80 points, item 763).
Participation in the conference with publication - 200 PLN / 50 euro
Publication without participation in the conference - PLN 200 / EUR 50
Participation in the conference without publication - free of charge
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
The condition for participation in the conference is to fill in the application form and transfer the conference fee to the organizer's account. The organizers provide conference materials, coffee buffet during the meeting.
Click HERE to fill in the Application form.
Katarzyna Marcinkiewicz-Marszałek, MA
phone: +4848 363 22 90, ext. 34