Dear Colleagues, we would like to inform you that the deadline for submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentations has been changed to May 15 and therefore we invite you to submit your papers or encourage your colleagues to do so. We would also like to draw your attention to the new opportunity to submit abstracts for project presentations. We are sure that this targeted activity will foster collaboration among institutions in the region. Individual elements of the scientific program are already presented on the congress website - please follow the information below.
KEY DATES & DEADLINES
- April 15, 2022: Abstract submission for CE-I-FooDay
- May 15, 2022: Abstract submission (ORAL)
- May 15, 2022: Abstract submission (FLASH or POSTER)
- May 15, 2022: Abstract submission for PROJECT
- June 1, 2022: Notification on acceptance/rejection of abstracts
- June 15, 2022: Submission of commercial presentation
- June 15, 2022: Registration under reduced registration fees
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION & REGISTRATION
Registration and online abstract submission for oral, flash, poster, project, and commercial presentations are still open. Congress participants are also welcome to publish their results presented at the congress in the journal Food Technology and Biotechnology. The submission is open – more information.
REGISTRATION FEES(until June 15, 2022; VAT included)
- Delegate 420 EUR
- Student 280 EUR
- Accompanying person 280 EUR
- One day (delegate) 250 EUR
The fee includes admission to scientific sessions, poster area and exhibition, congress materials, certificate of attendance, daily coffee breaks and lunch, participation in the entire social program (not valid for one day fees). For more information on fees and payment please click here.
CZU Prague will be represented by:
- Jaroslav Havlík (Faculty of Agrobiology, Food and Natural Resources) - keynote speaker
- Ladislav Kokoška - Advisory committee
- Markéta Houdková - position paper within the Central European Inspiration Food Day
All information can be found HERE.