Kseniia was master student at the Biogas Research Team with her research focused on “The fate of abandoned small-scale biogas plants – case of Vietnam”.
Kseniia defended her thesis on 14.9.2020.
Her topic was aiming to reveal the fate of abandoned small-scale BGPs and to present the state of the art. Specifically:
- To find reasons of stopping the functionality of BGPs
- To investigate possibilities of repair/why BGP owners are not able to solve difficulties with BGP
- To compare different technical and non-technical challenges
- To determine main reasons behind decision of BGP owners for abandoning biogas technology
- And she successfully did so.