After a one-year break caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the second Multidisciplinary Conference for Young Researchers was successfully organised on 29-30th of November 2021. This time in Sumy, Ukraine. And the theme of the conference was up-to-date: Sustainable Development Trends and Challenges under COVID-19.
The conference was opened by the speech of Assoc. Prof. Hynek Roubík, PhD. from Czech University of Life Sciences Prague – Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences who was serving as a Head of Scientific committee and Editor-in-Chief of the published Book of Abstracts and by coordinators from hosting Sumy State University. The programme of the multidisciplinary conference included contributions from the fields such as Agriculture engineering, Agrobiology, Medicine and veterinary, Economics, IT, Environmental engineering and Sustainable development.
To our delight, many participating researchers were from the Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences.
- Jan Staš - Effects of Different Drying Methods on Organoleptic Properties of Traditional Vietnamese Beef and Buffalo Jerky
- Jana Marešová - Traditional llama husbandry in two Andean regions
- Eduardo Duque-Dussán - Coffee Seed Drying Predictive Finite Element Model
- Ibrahim Salman - Factors Influencing Intergenerational Farm Succession – The Case of Syria
- Ghaith Hasan - Reasons behind the low numbers of small-scale biogas plants, the case of Syria and Jordan
- Marek Jelínek - Small-scale biogas plants in Vietnam: How are affected by policy issues?
- Ricardo Situmeang - A Comparative Analysis of Organic and Conventional Agriculture in Czech Republic and Ukraine
- Denisa Marešová - Waste biomass as a promising source of energy in Vietnam, Southeast Asia
- Chama Theodore Ketuama - Cooperation among farmers in pandemic conditions: Solidarity Economy Aspects (Case of Czech Republic and Ukraine)
The conference was co-organised by Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague, Sumy State University, Sumy National Agrarian University, Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University, Dnipro State Agrarian and Economic University, Kharkiv National Agrarian University named after V.V. Dokuchayev and State Biotechnological University with the support from AgriSciences Platform for HEIs in Ukraine.
This conference is organized within the framework of the project supported by the Development Cooperation of the Czech Republic through Czech Development Agency.