You can register for the study exchange programme Erasmus+ by uploading of the documents mentioned below by 11.2.2022, 23:59 to https://1url.cz/@Erasmus_Apps
- Summary (name, surname, e-mail address, country and name of the university, which you want to apply for, preferred semester for which you want to apply)
- Transcript of study records (from UIS, and/or Diploma Supplement) + study average
- Motivation letter in English (+ in language of instruction at the host university)
- Language certificate (language of instructions at the host university, not needed for native speakers) – can be submitted later
- Agreement (confirmation) of your thesis supervisor (the form available at the webpages of the faculty in “Erasmus+” section; may be substituted by e-mail confirmation) – can be submitted later
Interview in the language of instruction at the host university, AND also in the official language of the host country in most cases are part of the selection procedure. Interviews will take place in February, according to the current situation online or in person, you will get an invitation on time.
Important – registration is possible only to 1 university (it’s allowed to have another 1 as “back-up” in case of lack capacity).
- We also want to encourage PhD students, who can register for Erasmus+ study stay and use this period as an international internship (3 months as minimum).
- In case you’ve already passed Erasmus study stay, YOU CAN REGISTRER AGAIN!! (up to 12 months of financial support from the Erasmus+ programme in one study cycle)
- You can find more information at the webpages of the faculty, or you can send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Information about language requirements (certificate type) and courses offer are available at the webpages of the host universities.
All information and documents can be found HERE.