CZU Prague smart digital ecosystem - improving life on campus using the potential of 5G
- The hackathon is intended for all CZU Prague students across the faculties.
- The hackathon's objective is to create a good idea that can be used in developing and building smart solutions not only within the CZU campus (campus, village, city, and others).
- Winning teams will receive valuable sponsor prizes.
- Evaluated innovative ideas (projects) can be further developed by teams within the implementation of the "CZU Smart Digital Campus" and in practice.
- 2-3 member teams compete
- Date: 23rd November – 30th November 2021. See detailed schedule.
- Form: hybrid (assumption of a combination of off-line and online)
- Deadline for applications 18th November 2021
- Detailed information and registration at https://kit.pef.czu.cz/hackathon-2021
- video with the presentation of the idea 3-5 minutes
- documentation of the idea (form, e.g., document, presentation, application prototype…)
- output language: Czech or English
Programme and other information can be found HERE.