Global Forestry (GloFor) is a two-year English language world-class Erasmus Mundus MSc programme that prepares graduates to deal with forestry’s tremendous contemporary challenges and potentials in medium and low-income countries.
A consortium of five European Universities with extensive experience in global forestry offers the programme:
- CZU: Czech University of Life Sciences, Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences, Prague (Czech Republic) CZU
- AgroTech Paris: Paris Institute of Technology for Life, Food and Environmental Sciences (AgroParisTech), Montpellier and Kourou campuses (France)
- TUD: Technische Universität, Dresden, Institute of International Forestry and Forest Products, (Germany)
- UCPH: University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics (Denmark)
- UP: University of Padua, School of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine (Italy)