FTA dean’s award for the best publication or the best piece of work in the popularization
Any employee of FTA is eligible to be nominated for the award. Journal articles (popular articles, articles series), proceedings articles, books, book chapters, and monographs, pieces of art, patents, methodologies, organization of the seminar, conference or public events et cetera … copyrighted (organized) in last three years are eligible for the award. Nominations for the award may be made by anyone, including the author(s), but they may not be made anonymously and must include a signature of the nominee (author).
Nominations in Czech or English language shall be sent by e-mail to me (Leuner@ftz.czu.cz) or delivered to my post box on the ground floor of the FTA building latest on December 7, 2020, at 12.00 a.m.:
- a copy of the written work or appropriate evidence of its existence, including all bibliographical information or photo/video documentation of another type of work;
- a short statement summarizing the importance of the piece of work for science and/or general public (min. 500 and max. 2000 characters including spaces);
- a short statement suitable for reading at the award ceremony if the work is awarded; and
- any other information thought relevant by the nominator.
The nominee must be an employee of FTA. All nominations received after the deadline or contradictory with regulations will be excluded.
The Awards Committee (dean, vice-deans, and heads of departments) will assess the nominations and will grant the award (if possible).
- CZK 5 000 as a direct grant for the winner
- CZK 40 000 as scholarships for full-time students as the winner nominate them.
Please do not hesitate to nominate your work!!!