You can register for the study exchange programme Erasmus+ by sending the documents mentioned below by February 12th, 2021, 11:59 AM to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary (name, surname, e-mail address, country and name of the university, which you want to apply for, preferred semester for which you want to apply)
- Transcript of study records (from UIS, and/or Diploma Supplement) + study average
- Motivation letter in English (+ in the language of instruction at the host university)
- Language certificate (for language of instruction at the host university, of course not needed for native speakers)
- Agreement (confirmation) of your thesis supervisor (the form available at the webpages of the faculty in “Erasmus+” section; may be substituted by e-mail confirmation)
Interview in the language of instruction at the host university, AND also in the official language of the host country in most cases are part of the selection procedure. Interviews will take place in the week from 15th February, and you will get an invitation on time.
Important – registration is possible only to 1 university (it’s allowed to have another 1 as “back-up” in case of lack capacity).
- We also want to encourage PhD students, who can register for Erasmus+ study stay and use this period as an international internship (3 months as minimum).
- In case you’ve already passed Erasmus study stay, YOU CAN REGISTRER AGAIN!!
- You can find more information at the webpages of the faculty, or you can send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Information about language requirements (certificate type) and courses offer are available at the webpages of the host universities.