|Project Coordinator:||Jana Mazancová|
|Project Team:||Jiří Hejkrlík, Hynek Ciboch, Bohumil Havrland, Martina Mandová (ADRA CR), Jakub Němec (ADRA CR), Christina Masching (ADRA Canada)|
|Partner(s) of the Projects:||ADRA Czech Republic, ADRA Canada, local NGOs in the Section 2 and 3 in Petit Goave|
|Donor:||ADRA Czech Republic, ADRA Canada|
|Duration of the Project:||2010 - 2012|
Aim of the Project:
- Ensurance of food and seed security of rural population in the Sections two and three of Petit Goave.
- Improvement of competencies of extension agents and local farmers in agriculture and environmental protection.
Outputs of the Project:
- 600 rural families improved their livelihood in a sustainable way.
- 400 farmers are trained in improved agricultural techniques.
- 300 rural families are trained in sustainable use of natural sources.
- 100 extension technicians are trained in principles of sustainable rural development.
- 4 training centers are established and well managed, the relevant staff is trained.
Contact: Jana Mazancová, firstname.lastname@example.org