Any employee of FTA is eligible to be nominated for the award. Journal articles (popular articles, articles series), proceedings articles, books, book chapters, and monographs, pieces of art, patents, methodologies, organization of the seminar, conference or public events et cetera … copyrighted (organized) in last three years are eligible for the award. Nominations for the award may be made by anyone, including the author(s), but they may not be made anonymously and must include the signature of the nominee (author).
Nominations (Czech or English), that must be delivered to the Office of Research and Doctoral Studies of the FTA latest on December 12, 2022 (preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) should include:
- a copy of the written work or appropriate evidence of its existence, including all bibliographical information or photo/video documentation of another type of work;
- a short statement summarizing the importance of the piece of work for science and/or the general public (min. 500 and max. 2000 characters including spaces);
- a short statement suitable for reading at the award ceremony if the work is chosen; and
- any other information thought relevant by the nominator.
All nominations received after the deadline or contradictory with regulations will be excluded.
The Awards Committee (dean, vice-deans, and heads of departments) will assess the nominations and will grant the award (if possible). If given, the FTA Deans’ Award will be granted during the Faculty’s Christmas party on December.
- CZK 5 000 as a direct grant for the winner
- CZK 40 000 as scholarships for full-time students as the winner nominate them.
Attached is the regulation of the dean towards this award (in Czech only).