The International Relations Office of the Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences has opened a call for Bachelor, Master students and PhD candidates, who are conducting the research for their theses in cooperation with foreign universities. The scholarship will partially support the travel expenses connected with the research. Summer schools mobilities will not have the priority, but it is possible to apply for support.
The application must contain the following data:
- Name and contact details of the applicant
- Name of the Bachelor / Master / PhD thesis
- Name of the thesis supervisor and his/her recommendation (+signature)
- Name of foreign university, which will be conducted in the students’ scientific work
- Schedule of the project, summary, the main hypothesis and the goal of the project, methodology, implementation of results
Mobility must last at least for 4 weeks at any time from January to December 2018!
Please, use the form, which can be find HERE.
In case you already have the air-ticket (+invoice), please, attached it to the Application Form.
The applications should be submitted to the International Relations Office both:
1) by e-mail (email@example.com) in doc / docx format of the document and
2) personally with the signature of the supervisor (the office no. T136 - ground floor of the new building of the pavilion T), or drop into a mailbox close the door T136.
The deadline for applications is 19th November 2018, 11:59 AM.
There is no legal claim to a decision regarding the award of the scholarship.