The International Relations Office and Office of Research and Doctoral Studies of the Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences are launching a call for financial support of research stays abroad (internships).
Who can apply?
Bachelor, Master students who are conducting research for their theses in cooperation with foreign universities.
PhD candidates who want to spend an internship at an excellent institution in the Czech Republic or abroad and/or who are conducting the research for their theses in cooperation with foreign universities.
The scholarship will partially support the travel expenses connected with the research. Summer school mobilities will not have priority, nevertheless they are not excluded from the selection.
Call for applications is closed for 2019. New call for 2020 will be open during spring 2020.
All students can apply if they WERE NOT supported in the first call.
The mobility must must last 31 days as a minimum. Cooperating institution must be a university.
The application must contain the following data:
- Name and contact details of the applicant
- Name of the Bachelor / Master / PhD thesis
- Name of the thesis supervisor and his/her recommendation (+signature)
- Name of foreign university, which will be conducted in the students’ scientific work
- BSc and MSc students: foreign university, where the student wants to conduct research and/or cooperate with
- PhD students: Czech or foreign university/institution where the PhD candidate wants to conduct research and/or cooperate with
- Schedule of the project, summary, the main hypothesis and the goal of the project, methodology, implementation of results
Please, use the Form on the websites of FTA (section International Relations). In case you already have the air-ticket, please, attached it to the Application Form.
The applications should be submitted to the International Relations Office both:
- by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) in doc / docx format of the document and
- personally with the recommendation and signature of the supervisor (the office no. T136 - ground floor of the new building of the pavilion T), or drop into the mailbox next to the door T136.
There is no legal claim to a decision regarding the award of the scholarship.
Student has to until 10 days after his/her arrival bring to home institution:
- Final report (Form available on-line at the FTA webpages)
- Confirmation of stay from the host university (official paper of the institution, stamp, signature)
- Boarding passes from all flights / Seat reservation, Air ticket/Bus ticket
- 3 colour photos from his/her studies at the partner institution with authorization
- Permission to use the photos for promotion of the Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences (Form available on-line at the FTA webpages)