|Target Country:||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Project Coordinator:||Tomáš Hes|
|Project Team:||Vladimír Verner, Bo-Ann Rohlík, Iva Nádvorníková, Libuše Valešová, Sandra Krupičková|
|Partners:||University of Mostar and Djemal Bijedič University of Mostar|
|Donor:||Czech Development Agency|
|Budget:||1 432 100,- CZK|
|Duration of the Project:||2014 - 2015|
Aim of the Project:
The project will help to reduce currently marginalized higher education in Bosnia and Herzegovina as well as improve the quality of education in areas of agriculture and food industry through knowledge transfer, exchange of students and teachers, and establishing of cooperation between the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (CZU) represented by the Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences (FTA) and two universities in Mostar, the Faculty of Agriculture and Food Technology University of Mostar (FZPTMO) and Agro Mediterranean Faculty of Djemal Bijedić University of Mostar (AFUDBMO).
Outputs of the Project:
- Enlarged knowledge and experiences of the Bosnian students.
- Development of joint research projects with both faculties.
- Strengthening capacity of teachers and academic staff at FZPTMO as well as at AFUDBMO.
- Supporting science and research capacities of both target universities through scientific seminars.
- Support international mobility of students .
Contact: Tomáš Hes, email@example.com, Iva Nádvorníková, firstname.lastname@example.org