Aim of the project:
The project is designed as a follow-up project deepening and extending outputs of the previous project. The main objective deals with increasing of quality of education according to the European standards in setting up of quality management with the emphasis on pilot application of selected methodological tools, in improving research and science capacities and in improving of functionality of students’ self-governance at two selected universities in Sumy. The objective will be achieved by sharing of know-how and good practice from Czech higher education through direct participation of Czech university teachers.
Main activities of the project:
- Organisation of workshops focused on quality of education and introduction of ESG into practice
- Introduction of one method of evaluation of quality of selected study programme
- Organisation of workshops and providing of consultations focused on impeoving of publication of research results
- Providing of research grants for students
- Support of students‘ self-governance groups via seminars and grants
Contact: Jana Mazancová, email@example.com
Video: Short students' video from Summer School in Sumy 2018 can be found HERE.