Aim of the Project:
The project contributes to fulfilling of the current gap in the Georgian tertiary education in the sector of development of agricultural cooperatives and small and medium agricultural enterprises, which is the priority of new Georgian Government as well as of international donors through know-how transfer between CZU Prague and Akaki Tsereteli State University (ATSU) in Kutaisi, Faculty of Agriculture and Faculty of Business, Law and Social Sciences, in particular. The objective will be achieved through direct activities of CZU academic and management staff at ATSU, particularly through improvement of seven study courses, improvement of competencies of university teachers, support of institutional systems of FA, analysis of current international relation, strengthens research and scientific capacities and providing necessary equipment for education process.
Outputs of the Project:
- Improved quality of teaching specific subjects through Czech university teachers.
- Improved material equipment at the Faculty of Agriculture.
- Improved quality of teaching activities at the Faculty of Agriculture and the Faculty of Business, Law and Social Sciences.
- Support of science and research at ATSU.
- Support of international relations at ATSU.
- Summer school 2015
Contact: Jana Mazancová email@example.com