|Target Country:||Republic of Georgia|
|Project Coordinator:||Bohumil Havrland, Hynek Ciboch|
|Project Team:||Dilmurod Gaybullaev, Josef Novák, Thomas Kadlec|
|Partners:||Martvili Agro-service Center, Georgia|
|Donor:||Czech Development Agency|
|Duration of the Project:||2009 - 2010|
Aim of the Project:
The aim of the project was establishment of the Martvili Agro-service Center (MASC) in Martvili district, provide financial funds for its one-year operation, train its management and training staff, help to select proper equipment both farm machinery and office equipment, organize demo-projects at selected MASC farmers and work out a Strategic plan for 2010 - 2013 which would be a guide document for the MASC operation.
Outputs of the Project:
- Provision of financial funds for the MASC operation.
- 15 MASC trainers trained.
- Educational materials and texts prepared for training sessions.
- 24 demo-projects prepared.
- Selected farm machinery and office equipment supplied to the MASC.
- Strategic plan worked out and discussed with the MASC Management.