|Target Country:||Republic of Moldova|
|Project Coordinator:||Bohumil Havrland|
|Project Team:||Alexander Kandakov, Tatiana Ivanova, Constantin Ojog|
|Partners:||National Agency for Rural Development ACSA, Chisinau|
|Donor:||Ministry of Agriculture of the CR|
|Duration of the Project:||2006 - 2009|
Aim of the Project:
- Courses, workshops and excursions in the Czech Republic and Republic of Moldova to improve management and advisory qualifications.
- Establishment of an information system for the agricultural and agri-food sectors.
- Formulation of methodology and contents of training for farmers and other workers in the agricultural sector.
- Recommendations on organization and management of the ACSA agency.
Outputs of the Project:
- Courses, workshops (seminars) and excursions for consultants of ACSA in agriculture and rural development, farm management.
- Stays in Czech Republic of selected management and coordination staff in the agricultural and rural development sectors, management of companies (KSP) and consultants ACSA and Ministry of Agriculture.
- Establishment of information system on agricultural and food products and its utilization for the establishment of trade and cooperation relationships and marketing of Moldavian agricultural and food products.
- Gathered information and experience, analyses of available references and formulation of methodology for training farmers and KSP workers.
- Organization of model training sessions as the way of verification of methodology and contents of training for farmers and KSP.
- Recommendation on organization and management of the ACSA agency.
- Proposal and implementation of new approaches to ACSA consulting activities.
Contact: Bohumil Havrland, email@example.com