Students can carry out part of their studies at a foreign university on the basis of bilateral agreements, which FTA has concluded with several host universities. In most cases, the costs of the student mobility are partially covered by support from the European Union. On average, 60% of students spend at least one semester or a period of long-term practical training at a foreign university during their studies. In addition, students have the opportunity to expand their experience via their participation in research and foreign activities/operations or development projects of the FTA, as well as during data collection for their diploma and Bachelor thesis in countries such as Angola, Cambodia, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Peru, Senegal, Vietnam and Zambia.
More information about current FTA projects to be found HERE.
Sign Up to the Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences! We offer following study programmes:
Bachelor´s Degree Programmes:
- Tropické zemědělství (in Czech)
- International Cooperation in Agriculture and Rural Development (in English)
Master´s Degree Programmes (all programmes in English):
- International Development and Agricultural Economics
- Agri-food Systems and Rural Development
- Tropical Crop Management and Ecology
- Tropical Forestry and Agroforestry
- WILDLIFE and LIVESTOCK production, MANAGEMENT and conservation
- Tropical Farming Systems
Applications to the FTA can be submitted only electronically on is.czu.cz/prihlaska from November to March.
You can find all the necessary information HERE.