remains until the opening of admission procedure
The following pages are for informative purpose only. Admission information for the academic year 2020/2021 will be added during November 2019. The deadline for the first collection of applications for candidates abroad will be January 15, 2020.
Are you interested to study and explore the world? The Faculty of Tropical AgriSciences (FTA) as a part of the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague is located in Prague - capital of the Czech Republic, right “in the heart of Europe” (Study in Prague). Studies and research is oriented to in the field of agricultural, economic and rural development in tropical regions.
- 2 Bachelor‘s and 6 Master’s study programmes for 3 and 2 years respectively
- All courses are taught in English at all three levels
- Interdisciplinary approach (in-depth knowledge, professional skills and critical awareness related to the main topics of the programmes)
- Students are highly encouraged to conduct their Bachelor’s and Master‘s thesis research abroad, in conjunction with one of the faculty’s development projects (in Senegal, Vietnam, Cambodia, Georgia and other countries) or with a local institution
- Diverse international student body at the Faculty brings a unique mix of opinions and perspectives into our multicultural classroom environment, creating an ideal atmosphere for peer-to-peer learning
- Graduates qualified to pursue work abroad (development cooperation sector, international business operations)
- Broad understanding of socioeconomic factors related to development and poverty alleviation prepares students for work in the international development sector
- Practical trainings for students, both in Europe and worldwide
- Study exchanges abroad (e.g. Erasmus+, Summer Schools)
- Both academic staff and students are educated and trained in specialized facilities of the Faculty (Tropical and subtropical greenhouses, University Farm at Lány, Faculty Laboratories, Elands’ Farm)
- Tuition fee is approx. 300 USD/250 EUR per year
- Monthly expenses are around 500 USD/month (for accommodation, meals, health insurance, transport)
zbývá do vyhlášení nového kola přijímacího řízení