The admission procedure for the academic year 2017/2018 for Bachelor's and Master's Degree Programmes was closed. The admission procedure for the academic year 2018/2019 will be open from November 24th, 2017.
remains to the new call for application for academic year 2018/2019
Faculty offers to students a broad educational background, covering the entire field of agrarian sector in tropical regions and international development cooperation. The aim of the faculty is to provide quality education based mainly on:
- Multi-disciplinarity and synergy between different fields of study
- Economic transition experience of the Czech Republic, which is now a member of the OECD - the most developed countries in the world
- Interconnection of the practices in Czech and international development cooperation and global know-how in the field of tropical agriculture and forestry
- Students´ involvement in the activities of faculty research teams
- The latest taught theories and practices
- Encouraging an active attitude among students towards finding solutions to international problems in the contemporary world
- Multicultural study environment composed of students and teachers from around the world.
More information about studying at the faculty. Our faculty offers studies in the following bachelor's, follow-up master's and doctoral degree programmes: