|Target Country:||Republic of Angola|
|Project Coordinator:||Petra Chaloupková|
|Project Team:||Pavel Trefil, Lukáš Kalous|
|Partner(s) of the Projects:||Government of Bié Province|
|Donor:||Ministry of Agriculture of the CR|
|Duration of the Project:||2006 - 2009|
Aim of the Project:
The intention of the project was to increase agricultural production and productivity in Bié province, which is the most destroyed province after the civil war in Angola. The main objective of the project was creation specific methodology of the fish and poultry production and its integrated system and establishing conditions of its implementation in the local communities.
Outputs of the Project:
- Trained agricultural producers in the area of fish and poultry production and its integrated system.
- Trained students of the Centre of Agricultural Education in Bié province in the area of fish and poultry production and its integrated system.
- Establishment of websites, which includes information about the project, fish and poultry production in Angola available in Czech and Portuguese.
- Implementation of the integrated system of fish and poultry production in the selected communities in Bié province.
- Publishing of scientific study (methodology and practical manual) of fish and poultry production and its integrated system useful for local farmers, students of agriculture, provincial government and nongovernmental organizations.
Contact: Petra Chaloupková, email@example.com