|Target Country:||Republic of Angola|
|Project Coordinator:||Jana Mazancová|
|Project Team:||Jiří Hejkrlík, Kristina Rušarová, Hynek Ciboch, ADRA team|
|Partner(s) of the Projects:||ADRA, o.s., Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Fishery and Environment of Angola, CONCERN, Red Cross Angola|
|Donor:||Czech Development Agency|
|Duration of the Project:||2009 - 2011|
Aim of the Project:
The aim of the project is to support the Agricultural school and develop training and extension services for local farmers in the Bié province. Besides the secondary-school courses including both general and agriculture subjects, the projects focus on applied research and consultant services.
Outputs of the Project:
- Preparation of educational materials and texts.
- Education and training in the Agricultural school.
- Support of Angolan teaching staff.
- Laboratories for chemistry, pedology and parasitology.
- The computer laboratory and library.
- Meteorological station.
- Demonstration poultry-raising, livestock breeding and preparation of school plots.
- Facilities for maintenance of agricultural machinery.
- Centre for processing of agricultural products.
- Students hall.
- Consulting services and courses for state and private agricultural consulters and farmers.
- The school farm in Catabola.
Contact: Jana Mazancová, email@example.com