|Target Country:||Kingdom of Cambodia|
|Project Coordinator:||Petra Chaloupková|
|Project Team:||Lukáš Kalous, Miloslav Petrtýl, Jan Banout, Jiří Hejkrlík|
|Donor:||Czech Development Agency|
|Duration of the Project:||2012 - 2013|
Aim of the Project:
The project is focused on support of the improvement of quality of agricultural higher education in Cambodia through cooperation between experts from the Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (CULS) and Royal Agriculture University (RUA). Main outputs of the project include support of development in the area of research, pedagogical and international activities. The project is based on direct contribution of CULS’ lecturers and managers to the development of the RUA, especially at the following faculties: Agricultural Technology and Management, Fisheries, and Agricultural Economics and Rural Development. The target group of the project includes students and teaching staff from RUA.
Outputs of the Project:
- Analysis of the current situation in the field of education, international relations and science.
- Building of pedagogical and didactical capacities of local academic staff by Czech experts, implementation of the system of quality evaluation, organization of Carrier days and Film festival for students.
- Identification and implementation of joint research topics, support of scientific activities of RUA and support of talented Cambodian students and their research projects.
- Evaluation of accreditation of the joint/double degree program between RUA and CULS and preparation of joint project oriented to student mobility.
- Provision of necessary equipment to RUA and project promotion in the Czech Republic and Cambodia.
Contact: Petra Chaloupková, email@example.com