The essential goal of the team is capacity building and strengthening the skills of people to respond to the main international challenges addressed to the well-being of the next generations: agriculture, food safety and security, technologies in life sciences, balanced management of the natural resources, sustainable rural development, and adaptation to climate change.
The team has experience with the coordination of international projects in different countries (e.g.
Angola, Cambodia, Ukraine, Thailand, Vietnam) financed by both EU grants (Erasmus Mundus, Erasmus+) and Czech Development Cooperation. Team project activities are connected with AGRINATURA association.
The specific research topics include:
- (i) Effects of COVID-19 pandemic on consumer behaviour;
- (ii) Consumer attitudes toward different products (e.g. edible flowers, edible insects);
- (iii) Leadership in agriculture;
- (iv) Aspects of global value chains focused on tropical agricultural products;
- (v) Employability perception in the field of agriculture.
Consumer attitudes, Employability in agriculture, Farm to fork strategy, Leadership and management, Skills and competences.