|Project Coordinator:||Vladimír Verner|
|Project Team:||Jan Banout, Jiří Hejkrlík, Anna Maňourová, Jana Mazancová, Zbyněk Polesný, Jan Staš, Jan Tauchen, William Nkomoki|
|Partner(s) of the Projects:||Caritas Czech Republic (Principal Investigator, Czech Republic), Big Terra Alpha s.r.o. (Czech Republic), Lima Links Ltd. (Zambia)|
|Donor:||Czech Development Agency (CzechAid)|
|Duration of the Project:||2018 - 2021|
Aim of the project:
To increase productivity and diversity of agricultural production and incomes of better-off farmers and cooperatives through improved farming practices, promotion of underutilised plant species, value chains development and better access to agrarian markets in selected districts in Western and Central Province
Outputs of the projects:
- Better-off farmers and cooperatives have adequate capacities to develop their agricultural production in terms of suitable and innovative farm practices, appropriate technologies, farm-household economics and marketing.
- Better-off farmers and cooperatives develop profitable agribusiness.
- Better-off farmers and cooperatives created and/or use new market linkages to commercialize their production.
- Better-off farmers and cooperatives develop their farms and support principles of sustainable development of their communities in accordance with ICA (International Co-operative Alliance) regulations.
- Vladimír Verner, farming systems and value chains (email@example.com)
- Zbyněk Polesný, innovations for sustainable agriculture and local food systems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jiří Hejkrlík, cooperatives and institutions (email@example.com)
- Jan Staš, appropriate food processing technologies (firstname.lastname@example.org)