|Target Country:||Republic of Zambia|
|Project Coordinator:||Josef Holejšovský|
|Project Team:||Richard Sovják, Daniela Lukešová, Girma Tewolde|
|Partner(s) of the Projects:||Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Zambia|
|Donor:||Ministry of Agriculture of the CR|
|Duration of the Project:||2007 - 2009|
Aim of the Project:
- Increased milk and meat production of Barotse breed cattle.
- Improvement of veterinary care in Kaoma district.
- Introduction of border inspection control at the border with Botswana.
Outputs of the Project:
- Selected Barotse breed cattle animals with higher milk and meat production and/or crossbred of Barotse breed cattle with higher milk and meat production.
- New and renewed Veterinary Camp Houses and their appropriate equipment newly constructed border inspection post at the border with Botswana.
Contact: Josef Holejšovský, email@example.com