URBAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP BOOTCAMP
The world around us is asking for innovative and entrepreneurial action. This two week summer course will challenge you to find entrepreneurial opportunities that contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s).
It will appeal to your idealism and activism to change the world, to your discipline to execute upon your plans and to your eagerness to learn about innovation, impact and entrepreneurship.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Hard work, failure, leaving your comfort zone every day and fun (entrepreneurship)
- The scientific evidence behind the everyday hype and myths of entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainability
- Doing and going wherever your entrepreneurial journey takes you.
- AND, you may come up with an idea for your own business opportunity!
EXPLORE HOW TO IDENTIFY ENTREPRENEURIAL OPPORTUNITIES THAT MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE UNITED NATIONS SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- Take a deep dive into the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and the role of innovation and entrepreneurship for a real and lasting impact
- Experience the potential of innovation driven entrepreneurship and technological innovations for the creation of new business models
- Explore your own capability for opportunity recognition and motivation for entrepreneurship, innovation and impact
All information could be find HERE.